maybe i should…try to fill out this tag.
i love the smell of ….beach lotion by bobbi brown, cigarettes on the beach, spring, old spice, saw dust, coffee in the morning
people would say that i’m…a fun person, but I have a serious side that thinks too much.
I don’t understand why…God is quiet sometimes.
when i wake up in the morning …I smell coffee and like being the first one up.
i lost my willpower to …give up diet coke or gobstoppers or lose weight
life is … good and hard sometimes.
my past … was better than I thought at the time.
i get annoyed when ..i’m tired or I don’t think someone is listening to me.
parties are …worth it
dogs...are fine for other people.
cats .....leave hair on your pants.
tomorrow ....i’m buying some plants and seeing friends
i have low tolerance for ...... lying and manipulating
i’m totally terrified of ....cancer
i wonder why…I’m doing this.
never in my life did i …want to travel to Europe.
high school … was 30 years ago
when i’m nervous I get …red.
one time I …ate crab cakes every day for a week with my sister.
take my advice: don’t criticize people in front of your young children.
making my bed happens…most days
i'm almost always …thinking
i’m addicted to …diet coke, gobstoppers, my blog, my family, my friends, God.
i want someone… to go shopping with me and tell me what to buy
There you have it. Probably more than you wanted to know.
Grace and Peace,
Jane
3 comments:
WELL-DONE! O brave one. Soooo fun to read and I agreed with 99% of your comments....yipes...I'm becoming Jane #2(that's what happens to zealous fans)
YEAH, you did it!! Loved reading it! I read it to my Mom over the phone and she laughed about your advise one, I think she agrees!! I think with a 3 year old now I should totally take your advice!
PS My Sugarboo frame looks so great in the house!! I will have to hang it and put a pic on my blog so you can see. Thank you again! I love it!
Allison
OH.MY.GOODNESS. How is it that there is another human in this world that likes the smell of cigarettes on the beach?? NO.WAY. I thought I was the only one!
Glad you filled this out. It was fun to read. Pack your bags for Kentucky! I can't promise smoke on a beach...but I could probably work something out for coffee first thing in the morning. I could also pretty much promise that you'll be the first one awake, too!
Post a Comment