Monday, May 19, 2008

rhododendron bud

I woke up grouchy and tired and sneezy (spring allergies).
Sometimes Mondays are just hard.

So, I made a to do list,
drank a diet coke,
took this picture,
walked,
saw an amazing block-long sidewalk chalk hopscotch,
and read this verse:

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matt 11:28-30

Now I feel better.
Grace and Peace,
Jane
ps. Happy Birthday Mom Lois.

3 comments:

Kristine Lynn said...

reminds me of my fav song...."playing 'Double Dutch' on the sidewalk".

Anonymous said...

you are such a good photographer! even though it hasn't bloomed yet, the rhododendron bud looks so beautiful in your picture. i am impressed every time i look at your blog.

Leslie said...

I think I needed that verse today. Thanks, Jane.