
This plant had lots of blooms this morning. Tonight there weren't any. I looked in one of our gardening books and it said that each bloom only lasts a day. I must admit this hasn't been one of my favorite plants in the garden. The leaves are a light green and the bloom is kinda purple-blue. But Mike thought it was cool, so it went in our garden a few years ago. Now that I know each bloom only lasts a day, I will go out and appreciate it's unique beauty.
Grace and Peace,
Jane
2 comments:
That little flower is just doing it's thing for Jesus!
Spiderwort if one of my favorites- and sometimes the blooms last a little longer than a day. Did you know that Theresa called herself "Theresa of the little flower" because she sensed that her life would be short (chronic disease) and she wanted to be faithful to serve God--even if only for a day.
Post a Comment