
Saturday I was in Holland hanging out with my Mom. The tulips are beautiful and the trees are in bloom. It's lovely. We went to the arts and crafts fair and I got to see the Klompen dancers. I remember how much fun dutch dancing was when I was in High school. Yes, I was a dutch dancer. An awesome one I 'm sure. The whole week of Tulip Time was always exciting.
You know what they say, "If you aren't Dutch you aren't much." Of course I don't believe that but it's fun to say every now and then.
Grace and Peace,
Jane
3 comments:
Glad you spent the day with your Mother. Thanks for sharing the 'good' memories from your childhood.
Now, that's something I'd like to see—Jane Klompen dancing! I'm thinking that would be a great one for the next CC coffee house. I'll call Susan up and have her put you on the program.
Love the tulip picture! The colors are so rich.
Love the tulips! When the tulips bloom you know summer is fast approaching!
Post a Comment