Thursday, June 19, 2008

hardy aster

Today I have a long list of things to do before we head out to the reunion. I've been thinking about Mike's parents and our relationship with them always involving travel. Over the years they have traveled many miles together as well. God has given them many good gifts along the way. Good scenery, snacks, rest, friends, family and each other.
Happy 50th Ed and Lois!
Grace and Peace,
Jane
PS. Happy Birthday tomorrow Linda Kay!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's nice that you (and they) seem to have enjoyed the journey, and not just the destination, in all the traveling back and forth to family that you've done.

what an incredible color that flower is!

BookwormRN said...

Glad you posted that lovely picture before you left. Hope you enjoy your travels, your snacks, and your family time. Carol

Kristine Lynn said...

Is there really a flower of the color?? Incredible. Have a good time sojourning.

sara said...

Safe travels! If I were in the car with you I would be the one picking out the m&m's.