Saturday, June 14, 2008

a couple pots

Today I helped Linda with a wedding. What is it about a bride and groom seeing eachother for the first time that chokes me up? There is so much love and excitement in the air. I kept thinking that this is how God views us. I actually read this verse this morning:

"I will sing for joy in God, explode in praise from deep in my soul! He dressed me up in a suit of salvation, he outfitted me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridgegroom who puts on a tuxedo and a bride a jeweled tiara."
Isaiah 61:10

Grace and Peace,
Jane

3 comments:

Kristine Lynn said...

I put that pot-plant picture on as my screen-saver cuz I loved it that, very,very much!

BookwormRN said...

putting, your comments, verse and picture together made me think - "we have these treasures in jars of clay" Love it. Carol

sara said...

Haven't checked in on you in a while Jane! Love all the new posts. I wish you could come to Kentucky and help me plant some flowers . I am so clueless about gardening! I with you , too, about the moment when a bride and groom first see each other. What a full and raw moment. Loved your Father's Day post, too. Hope you did something to honor your dad that the both of you would've enjoyed.