
Today I went hunting for a birdbath. I knew the kind I wanted - one with stones that looked like it had been in the woods up north surrounded by ferns with moss all over it. Well, the one I found is a newer version. It's adorable and I think (by the look on Mike's face) I may have surpassed our cute-garden-ornament limit.
Grace and Peace,
Jane
3 comments:
he'll forget all about the 'cute-garden-ornament-limit' after he sees a few birds splashing in their new bath. it's such fun to watch them!
Oh-oh-oh...I have so wanted to blog about the cute-garden-ornament-limit, because I am so afeared I'm there! I think I am headed into the fortune-teller's zone...remember, in the moves, what their yard's looked like! yikes!!
This is such a cool picture, by the way!
Oh no . . . not the cute-garden-ornament-limit!! Jane, Jane, please don't tell me you're one of those people. Oh dear! :o)
Post a Comment