Wednesday, June 18, 2008

chives

This weekend we (all 5 of us!) are going to a reunion/anniversary get together with Mike's family. Since we will be spending almost as much time traveling as we spend with the extended family, I have been assembling snacks and anticipating our time in the car. Gorp is one of our traditional favorites. Fish crackers, raisins, peanuts, and m&m's (& sometimes pretzels). Why do I mix this stuff together and then we all pick out our favorites? I guess this is also part of our tradition. Yesterday, I made the mistake of making the gorp. Last night I got a head start and found myself with the gorp bag picking out my favorites already! I'm in trouble.

Grace and Peace,
Jane

2 comments:

Kristine Lynn said...

I love the way your blog is stretching with your brave sharing and insights into that private fam of yours ;)!!!!

Please tell us who eats what so we can do our own personality analysis. Kidding of course...but who really does eats those raisins beside you and Jamie???

Anonymous said...

i'm just the opposite. whenever i make a mix, i almost compulsively pick out one of every ingredient to be eaten together, so that each mouthful is a perfect balance of flavors. very silly!

have a great time - all five of you!