Friday, June 6, 2008

birdbath

By popular demand.... ok, one person wanted to see my birdbath. This morning a big black cat was sprawled out sleeping on the nearby picnic table so it may be a while before any birds are seen frolicking in the water. We have catnip in the backyard which I've seen cats selling on the corner. I think they get their supply from us. Now that we have a birdbath we may be the new hangout for eats and treats.

Grace and Peace,
Jane

3 comments:

BookwormRN said...

I did want to see your birdbath. It looks great! I'll have to send my cats down to your corner, not really. Hope you get some birds soon Carol

Kristine Lynn said...

ok...so let me get this straight. We have catnip and we have a birdbath. What wrong with this picture?

Anonymous said...

jamie showed me your blog a while back. turns out i have one too, although i don't post on mine nearly as often as you do. we were at the garden for a few minutes today and i spotted the yellow flowers on your zucchini, they looked very good. cross your fingers i can pick out my sprouts from the weeds this week.