Friday, September 19, 2008

tis the season

Although the gobstopper is my candy of choice, my children love candy corn. Did you know that each year Americans consume enough candy corn that if laid end-to-end, would circle the globe 4.25 times. (I found this fact on the back of an empty bag of the sweet stuff). Is this good news?

Grace and Peace,
Jane

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! I love to mix candy corn with dry-roasted peanuts...tastes like a payday candy bar. Sooo gooood!! Tis the season.

Leslie said...

LOL—I guess that's a little gross if you think about it. Oh well, I like it, too—just have to eat it in moderation, I guess.

BookwormRN said...

Yum! esp. to lori's idea. I like the candy corn too, but a litle goes a long way. SO sweet.

Kristine Lynn said...

SWEET!

The Thompson's said...

gobstoppers are the best! but candy corn is good too, pretty much any candy is good. I also love the candy corn tasting pumpkins!!