Monday, September 8, 2008

katsura leaf

When I started this blog in March, I mainly wanted to journal our garden. There have been so many flowers to photograph that I haven't even posted all of them. I have enjoyed the garden in a new way this summer by stopping and looking closely.

It is gracious and wonderful that God gives us plants and trees that we need to live and breath, and then puts a beautiful variety of flowers and leaves on them.

Grace and Peace,
Jane

I'm enjoying the cd "If I could only fly" by Merle Haggard these days. It was one of my Dad's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you decided to blog, so we could all enjoy your garden with you!

Kristine Lynn said...

I think the title of this entry should be....leaf me alone. :}

BookwormRN said...

I have loved all your garden pictures. the photos and thoughts have been so inspiring, keep it up! We will look forward to pictures of flowers in the dreary months ahead.

Debra said...

I just logged onto your blog...I feel like I just took a walk through your garden with my old friend Jane! Thanks for the refreshment!