Tuesday, September 30, 2008

japanese anemone

" There's not a plant or flower below but makes your glories known;
and clouds arise and tempests blow by order from your throne;
while all that borrows life from you is ever in your care,
and everywhere that man can be, you, God, are present there."

verse 3 of the hymn "I Sing the Almighty Power of God"

Grace and Peace,
Jane

4 comments:

Kristine Lynn said...

This post should be on a calender or in a devotional or on a book mark or, or, or...it just to good for one post!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! I love that hymn. Thank you Jane....You brightened up my Wednesday. And Japanese amemonies are among my favorite flowers.

BookwormRN said...

What a bright and cheery photo on a drab day, and a wonderful hymn as well. Hope your day is as cheerful as your post!

Leslie said...

Ok, seriously. I have the hardest time with that word . . . "anemone." Sure, I can say it when I spell it out while I'm typing, but just to say it cold-turkey is a challenge. Love the pic, though.