Sunday, August 3, 2008

queen annes lace

If I had to come up with a phrase to describe our vacation like the reduce-reuse-recycle slogan, I might say relax-renew-refresh and for Mike and Josh I would add re-tee.

Grace and Peace,
Jane

5 comments:

karen said...

What a beautiful "flower"...hope you didn't pick it!! Glad you could find the beauty in it and I know you will never look at it the same again. Had a good time with you and Mike last night!!

Kristine Lynn said...

Aren't we getting all clever and word-cute! Well done! and of course the picture is worth a thousand words.

BookwormRN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BookwormRN said...

Glad you had a refreshing and relaxing vacaton. It was so great to spend time with you all yesterday. hope to hear more about what you did on vacation.

Anonymous said...

welcome back!