This photograph is stunning!! You are an awesome photographer. This year I grew an heirloom morning glory - Grandpa Otts. It is still pretty commonly grown I believe. Anyway, it has a very deep, regal purple color. I just love it!
I had no idea you were blogging. And I thought you rarely wrote! Old friends do surprise you with wonderful and inspiring words. I love you, old friend!
4 comments:
This photograph is stunning!! You are an awesome photographer. This year I grew an heirloom morning glory - Grandpa Otts. It is still pretty commonly grown I believe. Anyway, it has a very deep, regal purple color. I just love it!
I don't know about the metaphysics of books but a beautiful flower like this at the window would be very satisfying.
When the picture and the quote come together...it doesn't get any better than that!
I had no idea you were blogging. And I thought you rarely wrote! Old friends do surprise you with wonderful and inspiring words. I love you, old friend!
Post a Comment