Wednesday, August 27, 2008

japanese anemone

Summer is winding down. I know this is true because Josh is getting his books this morning, I'm attending more soccer games, and our japanese anemone are in bloom.

"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zeph 3:17

Grace and Peace,
Jane



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jane,

That is a wonderful verse! It is now my favorite -- until I find another gem.

Love you, Mom

Kristine Lynn said...

I agree with your mother about the strong and mighty verse. It's one of my fav's along with this picture!

BookwormRN said...

I love all your pictures, and all your flowers, thanks for the great verses. what are we going to do after the kids start school next week?

The Thompson's said...

Jane,
Love all the pictues as usual. I can't wait to see what you photograph this fall and winter!

Allison
(Jack & Wade too!)

funny...jack said he wants to buy the studio so that he can go there everyday like he use too. I think he misses it and you and Linda!