
Growing up, I spent many summers camping up north. Although I have given up the camping, I still love it up there and being up there just feels like vacation. This plant reminds me of my Grandma who would often be with us. She loved camping and walking in the woods and would often make arrangements and terrariums of plants she found. I think that now this would be frowned upon by the DNR.
Grace and Peace,
Jane
3 comments:
That plant sort-of looks like a stingray? Very cool!
That is so funny that you mentioned grandma and her terariams (I am a horrible speller!). While we were hiking in Maine this weekend I saw what I thought were squaw-berries and thought of grandma. It made me smile and think of all the fun we had with her as kids. I too thought that would be highly frowned upon by the folks of this day. too bad. love you!!
I've never seen a green money plant. I always think of them in dried arrangements
Post a Comment