Wednesday, December 31, 2008

evergreen

A couple years ago I told a friend I wanted to live more honestly. Speak more honestly. Be more real with people. I had this strong desire after going through my Dad's cancer and death. What I think I wanted was to not lose touch with what really matters in life and living. What is at the core most important and true. I am still on that journey.

Today is the day many people make resolutions. My resolution is to continue on this journey of transformation in Jesus Christ. Seeking, resting, trusting, and following His light.
"grace and truth came through Jesus Christ"
1 John 1:17b

Happy New Year!
Grace and Peace,
Jane

1 comment:

Kristine Lynn said...

I remember well those words and at the time wonder about there meaning in your life....as we talked I got it and saw how your Dad's death was transforming you into the image of Jesus Christ and still is. Jack's still working on his crowns!