Wednesday, December 24, 2008

holly

The people walking in darkness
have seen a great light;
on those living in the
shadow of death
a light has dawned.
Isaiah 9:2

Grace and Peace,
Jane

4 comments:

BookwormRN said...

The zeal of the Lord of hosts will accomplish this. Isiah9:7

as usual, Jane, lovely picture and Lovely and appropriate sentiment.
Merry Christmas

Kristine Lynn said...

Adyson and I read your blog today and found it quite lovely. She and I loved the red berries as red is both of our fav. colors. Thank you for brightening our day!

Anonymous said...

this is the perfect picture for a Christmas-time post. and i love the verse selection as well; thinking about the Light of the world is especially cheering at this dark time of year.

Leslie said...

Hey, that's really cool! Tony and I went to the Christmas Eve service at Tates Creek Pres. and the college pastor preached out of that Scripture, too! Isn't the Gospel absolutely amazing?