Today I feel a bit like that broken flower...so the words (song) beneath the picture spoke into my life today. Thanks friend.
Yea, I really felt like that the other day too. Wishing you all Joy this season
i love to sing songs like 'come, thou long-expected Jesus' and 'o come, o come Emmanuel' at advent. i feel like i am longing for Christ's return as much as i'm remembering His birth. it seems very relevant and powerful.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Today I feel a bit like that broken flower...so the words (song) beneath the picture spoke into my life today. Thanks friend.
Yea, I really felt like that the other day too.
Wishing you all Joy this season
i love to sing songs like 'come, thou long-expected Jesus' and 'o come, o come Emmanuel' at advent. i feel like i am longing for Christ's return as much as i'm remembering His birth. it seems very relevant and powerful.
Post a Comment