No Way!!! You actually found that word!!! How fun!
I want this post as a wall hanging as will everyone else....you should do a calendar so we could see your beautiful pic's all year long...yes, indeedie!
I would LOVE a calendar with all your pictures and verses, you could sell them as a fund raiser for the church plant, or youth trip or something!
a calendar is a great idea! and how about framed/frame-able prints?
You have a fan-club Jane...better get crackin!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
No Way!!! You actually found that word!!! How fun!
I want this post as a wall hanging as will everyone else....you should do a calendar so we could see your beautiful pic's all year long...yes, indeedie!
I would LOVE a calendar with all your pictures and verses, you could sell them as a fund raiser for the church plant, or youth trip or something!
a calendar is a great idea! and how about framed/frame-able prints?
You have a fan-club Jane...better get crackin!
Post a Comment