Friday, October 31, 2008

pears

Since I don't like scary things, I have never been a fan of Halloween. But over the years my attitude has improved and I now sorta enjoy wearing my zebra print fuzzy cowboy hat (that I bought at a Jodee messina concert) and I hand out candy and drink wine (which helps my bad attitude). This year I even bought a t-shirt at target that says trick or treat.

We get 150+ trick or treaters so it's crazy! One time I asked a little boy what he was and he said, "a pimp"! ok.....interesting....how do you respond to that??

I am trying to embrace the madness. So, Happy Halloween.

Grace and Peace,
Jane

3 comments:

Kristine Lynn said...

I love, love, love halloween and I personally interview all the little monsters and goast. Very very busy night....but what fun.

The Thompson's said...

I love the hat you wear on Halloween. You should post a pic of the hat next halloween!! So good to see you the other night and I think I have been eating most of the m&m you gave Jack!!!!

sara said...

A pimp? Really? Sort of sad and funny all wrapped into one!!
Yes, I agree with Al...post the hat!!