Friday, October 24, 2008

cosmos

A beautiful bunch of cosmos grows in front of Jamie's garden plot. I have seen people stop and stare. They were even on the news when there was a feature about community gardens.

Now that we have had frost they are starting to fade. But, seriously, they were something to behold.
Grace and Peace,
Jane

4 comments:

Lydia said...

it is so nice to see a glimpse of what is left of our garden even though i am not there to enjoy it in person. i hope they made it through the frost!

Kristine Lynn said...

I love cosmos! Should really try and plant them next year...all they need is alot of sun, and water and love :)

BookwormRN said...

Beautiful color, I wonder how ith got it's name?

Anonymous said...

there are some beautiful cosmos by the Navel Academy football stadium that I get to enjoy every morning when I walk. They make me happy too. love you jane!