I also have great admiration for her acceptance, patience and non judgement of people. She believes that God has a place for His children and she welcomes them as they are.
People have told my Mom that she has become a role model for them. I think it's because her journey is helping us see that God really does take care of His people and this makes us less afraid.
Happy Birthday Mom!
Grace and Peace,
Jane
4 comments:
What a moving and wonderful tribute to your mom.
Send along our birthday wishes.
Shalom
Carol
Your tribute to your mother is an inspiration to me. Our God is faithful...he is not 'safe' but he is good!
Thank you, Jane, for your comments. We have walked this journey since your dad died together and I've learned much from you too... God is good, all the time. Love you, Mom
your mom sounds like someone i'd like to know. but in a way, i suspect i already do, because i know you, and you are very much like your description of her.
Post a Comment