Wednesday, April 2, 2008

changes


"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 4:8

The great job I've had for 3 years is ending. It's been a really fun run (thanks Linda & Scott). I have gotten to know some quality people and have made some forever friends. Sometimes change can be both sad and exciting. This is one of those times.

Grace and Peace,
Jane

song for the day: Changes by David Bowie

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I was really sad to hear about your job, Jane, but I know that the Lord will open new doors for you. One of these times, I'll have to bring some of my photography over so you can see that, too. Fun times!! I think it's really cool that we both enjoy that.

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, nice blog. The pictures are great! You are really great at photography. I looked at the pictures of the "twigs" you stole from Mom:) and can't believe they look so gorgious.
God will fill your upcoming free time with more new and challenging things to bring Him glory. Just think without Him sending Linda to you you never would have learned so much about photography or found out you really enjoyed it (and are pretty good at it too). Love ya, Julie

kristine said...

I have to admit it.....I'm a big fan of your blog. I love your pictures and your songs and your insights and poems....oh, just shut me up, already!