
I've been trying to get a picture of these blue squill in our backyard for a couple days. They are so pretty but so small that I have a hard time getting on the ground and focusing. This morning I went for a walk and am amazed that there is already green on some trees. I have to admit that my favorite artist on my ipod to walk to is Mary J. Blige. She just puts me in a strong good mood.
I hope you have a good strong Saturday. There are a lot of things for me to do around the house today and I also will be enjoying my soccer mom role as Josh begins his outdoor season.
Grace and Peace,
Jane
2 comments:
Someone is sharing a little more about themselves and that is JUST FINE.....
Love the picture! It was good to see you Friday and thanks again for all your help!
Post a Comment