Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of starting this blog! To celebrate, I am going to give away a set of my note cards. The winner of this fabulous prize will be chosen at random from the comments on this post. (This may be a desperate attempt to get a few more comments.)Grace and Peace,
Jane
6 comments:
even though i only occasionally leave comments, i very faithfully check your blog. it's one of my favorites!
congrats on your anniversary! i look forward to another year of beautiful pictures!
comment comment comment.
you know i love your blog.
and notecards.
Okay, okay...I'll lurk no more. You flushed me out.
Three cheers for your documention of the signs of spring. I know it must be coming despite what the thermometer reads!
yours is one of my favorite blogs. I love to see how you capture the artistry of nature with the inspiration of scripture, quotes, thoughts, or lighthearted observations.
Cheers to another year!
I am so proud of your year's work- congratulations on your milestone! Your blog is thoughtful and lovely. Although my postings are always different- I can't figure this one out- you can find me out in the woods of Silverthorn if i win.
Jane--it's been WAY too long since I visited your blog!! I know the drawing is over, but I had to say hi, and let you know that I LOVE your blog!! I'm such a fan of your work . . . and of you! :o) God has blessed you with a wonderful talent!
Post a Comment