Friday, March 13, 2009

not sure

I'm not sure what this flower is, but Mike bought this plant for me at the garden show. Thank you for your nice comments about the one year anniversary of my blog. Abbey won the set of note cards. I have figured out who you are so I'll get them to you.

Pleasant words are like a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul
and healing to the bones.
Prov. 16:24
Grace and Peace,
Jane

4 comments:

Kristine Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristine Lynn said...

That deleted comment was me....very bad spelling so....anyway love this post and that flower.

Anonymous said...

It is sooo nice seeing flowers and colors again....even though i did love the winter pictures too. Too bad I missed your give-away last week. Loved the puzzy willow pic. Reminds me of grandma and hiking through woods looking for them. good memories. xo

Anonymous said...

oops...spelled pussy wrong...i never was good at spellling!! :)