I love that verse, Jane. The youth pastor at our church preached on that last Christmas Eve, and it was powerful. Jesus is pushing back the darkness! Light always wins! *Sigh* There is such life in the Gospel, isn't there?
It is snowing and blowing here and I was up early, unable to sleep in...again. Your photos and comments lifted my spirits and reminded me of our Hope. Thanks. Sending love your way.
2 comments:
I love that verse, Jane. The youth pastor at our church preached on that last Christmas Eve, and it was powerful. Jesus is pushing back the darkness! Light always wins! *Sigh* There is such life in the Gospel, isn't there?
It is snowing and blowing here and I was up early, unable to sleep in...again. Your photos and comments lifted my spirits and reminded me of our Hope. Thanks. Sending love your way.
Post a Comment