This morning I took my walk hoping to see snowdrops in a yard a few blocks away. They still had piles of snow in the usual snowdrop spot. When I got home I saw a couple snowdrops right by my back door! Thanks Mike!
Palm Sunday thought:
"So it is ourselves that we must spread under Christ's feet, not coats or lifeless branches or shoots of trees, matter which wastes away and delights the eye only for a few brief hours. But we have clothed ourselves with Christ's grace, with the whole Christ - 'for as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ' - so let us spread ourselves like coats under his feet."
-Andrew of Crete
Grace and peace,
Jane
Jane
1 comment:
Hi jane...i LOVE these pictures! Thanks you for the insights into your world and for your thoughts. I love you!!
Post a Comment